Monday 24 June 2013

A poster and a brief introduction

I had to create a poster to illustrate my research intentions for a conference at Brunel back in April. I thought I would share it here, as it summarises my research fairly well. Hopefully. That was the point after all.

I realised once I had printed it on to A3 that the text at the bottom was too small, and I'd wasted a lot of space up at the top. At the conference I was put between posters about research in The Oman and Saudi Arabia, and I felt a touch self-conscious about my choice of central image. It's taken from publicity material for a German Bond-spoof called Bonditis. I will probably post about that film here at some point soon.

So here's the poster. If you click on the link you can view it bigger on Flickr so you can zoom in on the tiny text.



No comments:

Post a Comment